Friday, 27 July 2012

We're Not

This is Special P.S Post.

P.S: No,We're not as tough as Peeta & Katniss from The Hunger Games Trilogy
We're not as silly as Keenan & Kugy from Perahu Kertas (DeeLestari)
We're not even as brave as Tris & Four from Divergent Trilogy.
No,We're not that romantic like Edward & Bella in The Twilight Saga
We're not that cute like Tita & Adit from Eiffel, Im In Love
We're far from the Jamie & Landon from A Walk To Remember
We're not that funny like Nick & Jess in New Girl series
We're not even close like Booth & Bones from Bones series, or that 'pathetic' like Tom and Summer from 500 Days Of Summer.
No We Are NOT.
Yeah I do wish you'll do several things like the guys, because it felt like I'm the one who fight for 'this'~
But, don't you ever try to change ours to be like one of them, cause they're relationship were made by script. No, I just want 'it' flow like it should be, no script, just us with our own feeling.

+P.S: TALITHA IS READY TO... AA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment