Saturday, 12 May 2012

Recent April-[firstweekof]May Birthday Card!

When I made the cards for them......... yeah it was a busy week. And... Gue gak habis pikir.. Mama mereka pada janjian ya  melahirkannya. HAFT banyak banget. [I think thats the reason why.......... my scores were getting worse :"<. I'm just too kind.-_-]. Oh ya, FYI for Fadhila's card I already made it like 2 weeks before her days, Cause ya a new type of card. LOLHowSweet~

Liananda Deliputri (@liadeliputri)- A Barbie maniac :O
 2 April
It's a pop-up card. This was the cover, with some 3D effects. And in the inside, some signatures.

Salma Innaya (@salmainnaya)- The Flirty Girl
 10 April 
Salma LOVES ngegombalin siapa aja, so for her birthday iya sekelas kita ngegombalin dia balik :D
For the cover its a new style! Itu tulisannya kalo ditarik bakal berubah tulisannya. This was my second creation with this new style, after the Fadhila's card. Dan di dalamnya, itu pop up gitu with the gombal words.

Divana Adha Putri (@ptrdivana)-- A Directioners!!
 19 April
HAHA! I DREW 1DIRECTION! I saw their picts on tumblr yea and I drew them. Thanks GHINA for some helpsss :") [the paper+marker+scissor+glue+iced tea+PISCOK-nya :*]. That was a pop-up btw ._.

Prima Baskara (@primabhas)-- The Sleepy One
& Fadhila Aulia Putri-- anak bawang!
 24 april
Prima SLEEP A LOT in the class.LOL so I made him a bed and its friend :") it was a pop-up card. and yeah talitha was so wise for the cover :")

NAAAAAH! kece right :))?!?! Jadi iya gini itu kalau ditarik jadi berubah tulisannya. It's not a pop-up haha. Dan gue gak perlu minta tanda tangan siapa-siapa buat kartu ini, so in the back side of card.. I drew her and some word :O

Shinta Nur Amalina (@shintancos)-- The Astronomic GURLZ
 25 april

HAAAAA! Her cards photos was deleted gak sengaja bgt! dan ya kartunya bukan pop-up well ada pop-upnya tapi thats not the point of her card. Iya kayak pintu gitu deh kartunya dan pake gambar bintang bintang di kartunya, and in the backside of card talitha was wise again LOL :o Well I'll try to take the picture agaain~ [and I already uploaded it now._.]

Sella Puspitasari-- The Star :s
30 april
LOL shes an actress wannabe. udah main sinetron gitu sih.... Ya intinya I made her a TV-shaped card. Dia terus terusan minta gue buat bikinin doi kartu dan balasannya... I put some photos for her TROLOLOLOL. Makasih banyak lagi buat GHINA yang mau ngesearch-in foto + print-in :))

Daris Putra Hadiman (@darisputra)-- A Trolling Kondangan Eater
5 May
HAHA yea it was a pop-up but in a looong version because yeah butuh space yang luas buat tanda tangam hahaww. He liked meme so yea I put some meme there.... hemmmmm #code

AND! This is special for Daris 'cause HE LOVE RAISA TOO! :O so, gue bikinin face-in-hole buat dia. Dan ajaibnya dia banggan and soo excited .-. padahal itu fail bgt muka doi.............

THATS ALL!!!!!! :D

P.S: a 'Thank You'+ smileysupershock faces that you give me after you got the card can make my day and erase all of my tiredness for sure :D :3

No comments:

Post a Comment