Saturday, 21 April 2012

:") ?!?!

You felt lost, Me too [even... we didn't know each other]. Of  course WE all felt lost. I know you're not well, and you act so damn awesome in front of me. Still, I think I should give you some spirits. "Why Let The Shine Goes Down If You Can Make It Even Brighter?" - Fadhila Aulia Putri (@fdlaulia) :"D

P.S: This for you (+me, of course), Well, This is live. Sometimes It gives some some 'test' and you have to do some things out of your habit to solve it. But, later you'll be used for that. I know all things will be better and yeah although it will leave some marks on your live, even your heart. God won't give YOU that 'test'if you can't pass it. So, I Know We'll Be Strong! [It MUST Be!] And, I guess you can be stronger than me! KEEP AMPUH AND BE MORE CERIA :O :D :3

No comments:

Post a Comment